Up to 108 days have passed since an Indian company launched an IPO to Indian Market. Before that SBI Cards & Payment Services was the last company to list on 16-03-2020 with a Rs 10,000 crore IPO. No company has dared to flirt with a stock market debut due to sharp volatility and negative sentiment. In this pandemic, Rossari Biotech Business have Boomed due to rising demand for disinfectants and sanitizers manufactured by the firm.
About the Company:-
ROSSARI Biotech is the Mumbai Based Company. This Company was founded in 2003 as a partnership firm in the name of Rossari Labtech. It was further renamed to Rossari Biotech Limited and converted into a company in 2009. Today, Rossari Company is a pioneering force in the Indian specialty chemicals market and Rossari is considered a well-known brand in this market.
Rossari Biotech is doing his business in three main product categories –
- (i) home, personal care and performance chemicals; – Soaps and Detergents, Inks, Paints and Coatings, Water Treatment, Ceramics and Tiles, Pulp and Paper, Cement.
- (ii) textile specialty chemicals:- Cotton, Polyester, Acrylic, Wool, Silk, Nylon, Functional Finishes, Denim, Printing, Sustainable Solutions, and
- (iii) animal health and nutrition products:- Poultry Nutrition, Pet Care.
Rossari had a range of 2,000+ different products sold across these categories. and Rossari has more than 200+ distributors across India and 20+ distributors in different countries abroad.
Rossari Biotech IPO Dates, Price Band, Lot size :–
|IPO Open Date:||13 July 2020|
|IPO Close Date:||15 July 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹500 Crore|
|Price Band:||₹423 – ₹425 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Lot Size:||Minimum 35 Shares |
Maximum 455 Shares
Rossari Biotech IPO Allotment & Listing:–
|Basis of Allotment:||20 July 2020|
|Refunds:||21 July 2020|
|Credit to Demat Account:||22 July 2020|
|Listing Date:||23 July 2020|
How to Apply for Rossari Biotech IPO:-
Any person who wants to apply for IPO can apply through ASBA facility available in your Bank Account you have to just log in to your net banking and go to Investor option and select Rossari Biotech IPO. and if you have not Net banking then you can apply offline through Filling form with your Brokers.
Note:- If you are a Zerodha account Holder or want to Open Account in Zerodha and want to apply IPO through Zerodha can contact at +91 8708820004
Rossari Biotech Year on Year Results:–
|Particulars||Year 2017||Year 2018||Year 2019||Year 2020|
Rossari Biotech IPO book running lead managers:–
- Axis Bank Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
Company Registered Address:–
Rossari Biotech Ltd
201 A – B, 2nd Floor, Akruti Corporate Park,
L.B.S. Marg, next to GE Gardens,
Kanjurmarg (W), Mumbai 400 079, India
Phone: +91-22-6123 3800
Email: [email protected]
Our Review and reasons to Invest on Rossari Biotech IPO:-
1.Largest textile speciality chemical manufacturer in India
- It provides specialty chemicals for the entire value-chain of the textile industry starting from products for yarn production to products for printing. The global textile specialty chemicals market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% (by value) from 2018 to 2023.
2.Extensive manufacturing and technical capabilities
- It manufactures the majority of its products in-house from the Silvassa Manufacturing Facility, located on 8.6 acres of land. This facility has an installed capacity of 120,000 MTPA.
3.Wide sales and distribution network
- Its pan-India distribution network has over 204 distributors as on May 31, 2020.It has a wide network of 22 distributors spread over nine states for its home, personal care and performance chemicals in India.
4.Proven track record of robust financial performance
- As per the Restated Financial Statements, it has been able to increase its total revenue from Fiscal 2018 to Fiscal 2020 at a CAGR of 41.65%, EBITDA at a CAGR of 56.58% and its PAT has increased at a CAGR of 60.27% over the same period.
Apply for Listing gain and Short Term gain.