- Authorization of Bank Guarantee issuance, amendment and tracers
- Generation of Outstanding Bills report; authorizing in Flex Cube
- Check internal guidelines, FEMA regulations, Foreign Assets Control List, etc.
- Liaising with Customers, RMs for their queries/doubts
- Managing all vouchers and records as per laid regulations
- Clean audits and 100% compliance
- Mentoring, Monitoring and Decision Making Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Trade Finance
- Company Name:- HDFC Bank
- Job Type:- Full Time
- Post Name:- Authoriser-Trade Finance
- Education/Licence:-Graduate/ Postgraduate
- Experience:-3-8 Years
- Package:-₹ 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Selection Process:- Direct Interviews
Apply Here:- Click here for full details and apply
HDFC Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of March 2020.
The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange.