Job Alert- Special campus placement program for Chartered Accountant in Co-operative Banks. who can apply and last date of apply?
The Committee for Members in Industry & Business (CMI&B) of ICAI is organizing “Special
campus placement drive in Co-operative Banks”- a customized placement program for the Chartered Accountants.
This program is an extended dimension to the existing initiative i.e Campus Placement Programmes, undertaken by CMI&B to provide employment opportunities to the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants, organized twice a year.
Who are eligible in the Special Campus:-
A Chartered Accountant(CA) engaged in employment having secured membership between 1st Jan 2018 and 31st Dec 2020.
|Date of the interview (through Virtual mode)||Centers|
|29th Jan 2021||Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai & Kolkata|
Tentative Dates of Activities:-
|Sr. No.||Activities||Date ( tentative)|
|1.||Open for member registration||07th Jan, 2021|
|2.||Last Date for member registration||14th Jan, 2021|
|3.||Opening of database for companies||18th Jan, 2021|
|4.||Short listing by Companies||18th to 25th Jan, 2021|
|5.||Consent sending by members||27th Jan, 2021|
|6.||Date of Interview||29th Jan, 2021|
Guidelines for filling application form:-
- A member can select a maximum of three (3) recruiting entities irrespective of the number of recruiting entities shortlisted him/ her.
- A member can opt for only one center for appearing in the interview.
- Once finally selected by any company and on accepting the offer by signing the offer letter of respective organization/ declaration provided by ICAI, the member cannot appear for any other interview or accept a job from the other recruiting organization that has interviewed him/ her earlier in Special campus placement drive for Cooperative banks.
- Members who are already registered on CA Job Portal at https://cajobs.icai.org/ have to use the same credentials for registering for a Special campus placement drive for Co-operative banks.
- The final list of candidates appearing for interviews will be available online at https://cmib.icai.org/ one day after the consent date by the candidate at respective centers.
- Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode by the platform convenient to the participating organization as per the roster prepared by ICAI.
- Shortlisting of the members by the company is restricted to 7 times the number of vacancies.
- The companies participating have to offer a minimum CTC of INR 4.5 lacs per annum.
- The participating banks will use their own platform for interviews.
- Link for attending the virtual interview will be shared by the participating organizations to all consented members on their registered e-mail id.
How to Apply for Special Campus Programme?
If you are truly serious and looking for better career opportunities in the industry, you may avail of this opportunity.
The Career Ascent Programme would be available at https://cmib.icai.org/ you have to just register yourself and fill in the details in the given form and paid the fees.
NO PARTICIPATION FEES FROM THE COOPERATIVE BANKS & MEMBERS.