- Reviewing Statutory Accounts under IFRS and US GAAP.
- Reviewing Reporting GAAP to Local Conversion – Recognition and measurement (including disclosures).
- Working directly with the onshore engagement team on a daily basis to deliver work to onshore clients
- Managing a team of staff to support the engagement delivery and managing staffing resource decisions as required for the engagement.
- Reviewing staff work and providing feedback and training as required.
- Acting as a performance manager for the staff and being involved in the career development of the staff.
- Training the staff on various US GAAP/IFRS/SEC Reporting guidance.
- Delivering on a range of technical accounting and transaction advisory engagements.
- Company Name:- KPMG
- Job Type:- Full Time
- Post Name:- Manager
- Education/Licence:-Chartered Accountant
- Experience:-6-10 Years
- Package:-Not Disclosed
Selection Process:- shortlisted candidate call for Direct Interview
For Apply:–Click here for full details and apply
KPMG International Cooperative (or simply KPMG) is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The position in discussion is with the Deal Advisory team at KPMG Global Services (KGS), which is KPMG’s global delivery center and is an integral part of the firm’s strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally.