- Preparation of the balance sheet, income statement, other financial statements including detailed analysis.
- Preparation and review of timely deliverable stocks
- Certain regulatory reports
- Preparation of reviews & responses for queries from external and internal stakeholders.
- Performing consolidation accounting control checks.
- Working on projects for implementation of new accounting standards, restructures, acquisitions, etc.
- Advising financial control teams on group presentation and consolidation accounting.
- Coordinating internally with business teams for various inputs used in market analysis.
- Coordinating with external auditors.
- Ensuring adherence to timetable and maintaining a high quality of outputs.
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records and ensuring compliance with finance control standards.
- Continuously innovate with a focus to improve the process – enhance efficiencies and add value; ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
Key Skills Required:-
- Experience in financial reporting and from a reputed organization. Past working experience in accounting would be an added advantage
- Professionals with industry experience or experience in US GAAP, IFRS, accounting advisory, due diligence and securities offering assignments in India / abroad would be preferred
- Possess strong domain knowledge, has strong accounting foundation skills
- Practical knowledge of finance function and financial reporting process
- Practical knowledge of the financial reporting compliance from a regulatory perspective
- Familiarity with Companies Act, SEBI and related regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and exposure to ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, and Tally will also be an added advantage
- Company Name:- Banking, Financial Services, Broking
- Job Type:- Full Time
- Post Name:- Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Education/Licence:- Postgraduate/CA
- Experience:-3-7 Years
- Package:-Not Disclosed
Selection Process:- Interviews Basis